Members, you must sign in first to book courts.
Boeing Employees Tennis Club offers individual court rentals to both it's membership and the public. The club features nine full size tennis courts, and two full size raquetball courts. Typical rentals are for one and a half hours and can be used by up to four people at one time. For any questions or concerns please
at the front desk.
All members are able book courts in advance. The number of days a member can book in advance depends on the membership type. Visit our
to see the different membership types and booking privileges. Members must sign in first to view reservations and book courts. Or you can call
Reserving a court
- Members may reserve courts online 24 hours a day or through the Front Desk during regular business hours according to their membership privileges. 8-day advance reservations may only be made after 12:00 noon either online or through the Front Desk.
- Boeing Share Members - May reserve as many as 3 courts per day up to 7 days in advance beginning at noon. 1 additional court reservation may be made 8 days in advance starting at noon on the 8th day. Share Bonus Reservation - May make one prime-time reservation up to 4 weeks (28 days) in advance beginning at 7 am. Prime time is defined as Monday-Thursday from 5-9:30 pm.
- Associate Members – May reserve as many as 3 courts per day up to 7 days in advance beginning at noon. 1 additional court reservation may be made 8 days in advance starting at noon on the 8th day.
- Junior Affiliates – May reserve as many as 3 courts per day at any time 5 days in advance beginning at noon.
- Summer Members – May reserve as many as 3 courts per day at any time 5 days in advance beginning at noon.
- Ball Machines are available for rent on courts 4-9 (courts with curtains) – just check the ball machine box when making a reservation.
Rental by guests are restricted to "day of" rentals only. Courts can be rented over the phone by calling
, check our
and call the front desk while we are open to book a court. Each guest that plays on a rented court will be charged a guest fee of $15.00 once per day. This applies regardless if the guest is playing with or without a member. Contact the front desk for more information.