BETC Adult Leagues
If you have any questions regarding programs offered at BETC, please contact Lawson Mansfield at club ext 24 or by email.
Winter 2019 League Registration has closed.
This league session runs from the beginning of January to the end of March.
Registration Signups for the Spring 2019 Leagues (Mar-Jun) will be Feb 17 through March 3.
View Winter Leagues / Submit Sub Requests Here
View My League Rosters
Leagues Offered and Coordinators (PDF)
Before signing up, members should make sure their online profile is up to date. The program will use your email and phone numbers we have on file. Please update before you register. On the menu bar above: go to My Account / Profile. Members will be able to register themselves and their spouse, so update your spouse’s information also.
Club ratings will be used for leagues that are “Skill Level Specific Leagues“. If you do not have a club you will only be able to register for leagues that indicate “All Levels”. Members who need a club rating should sign-up for an adult group class, or schedule a private lesson with a BETC Pro. Just let the Pro know that you would like a club rating. If you need more info about club rating please contact Head Pro Allan Overland (club Ext 31, email)
Check current ratings here: Club Ratings (Excel, Sortable, and Printable)
League Selection Process
Process #1 - All Skill Level Leagues
- Share members are selected in order of registration.
- Associate members are selected in order of registration.
- No Club Rating restrictions.
Process #2 - Skill Level Specific Leagues
- Same as Process #1.
- Selection is based on your club rating - Preferred League Level is indicated.
- Players +/- .5 the preferred level can register but get in last (Share then Assoc).
Process #3 - Mixed Leagues (Partner not required)
- Same as Process #2.
- An equal number of male and female players will be selected.
Process #4 - Partnered Leagues
- Same as Process #2.
- The players' combined club rating must meet the Preferred League Level (+/- .5.)
- Only 1 point difference is allowed between partners (penalty - bottom of the list.)
- Selection order is based on Combined Club Rating.
- Equal Combined Ratings are sorted by Team Membership Types:
1st -Share/ Share, 2nd Share / Assoc, 3rd - Assoc / Assoc
General League Rules
Reviews on club ratings can be requested by a member for himself/herself or by a member for another person. The review process will be performed by at least 2 club pros and scores or other data may be requested from league coordinators. The Club's Head Pro or appointee will communicate the results of the review to staff to update the records. The link to a Club Rating Review form is listed below. Club Rating Review Form